- It IS possible to receive 100 text messages in a day's time.
- 80 hours of transcription in one month is too much.
- Tiger Balm patches are the miracle migraine cure.
- Almond Kringle is OMG good. (And I keep calling it Krimple.)
- There comes a time when you just have to let go of your parents.
- Dogs may be the best things on the planet.
- You're supposed to make corn dip with mayo, not Miracle Whip.
- Moving sucks.
- Lawyers suck.
- If you lie down on the floor in a bowling alley, you will be looked at in an odd fashion.
- Mt. Dew is like crack: Once you start, you can't ever stop.
- Jimmy John's puts crack in their bread.
- If you have a sex toy party, chances are you will get to know your friends better than you ever planned.
- Having your first Thanksgiving dinner is pretty special (even if you have no idea how to cook the turkey).
- When someone turns 30, the proper response is not, "Wow, you're old!"
- Mooses can still make a girl cry.
- There is no better homminahommina than Christian Bale.
- It is still easy to get too attached too fast.
- Election day matters.
- Taco dip is the best party food ever.
- Jeiger and socks make for a great Saturday night.
- Little Caesar $5 takeaway pizza is a great thing.
- Living in the city makes errand-running a heck of a lot easier.
- Goldfish die easily.
- When frog says, "Touch the string," touch the string.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Things I Learned in 2008
Posted by fish at 1:38 PM