Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/1/09

So, I was thinking to myself: What could I possibly do to launch my Project 365? The errands I ran today were droll, and I (quite frankly) didn't feel like voyaging further out into the world than absolutely necessary. I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some photos, and I returned some movies to Family Video. Woo-hoo.

But then it struck me: SUPPER!

I know, it seems silly, but I really enjoy cooking. And I had to feed the Bear. So, I started up my suppertime routine. What did we have?



PASKETTI!

Is that not the perfect pot of boiling pasta? Loverly. Also, I made my spaghetti sauce FROM SCRATCH! That's right! Over the summer, we had a really nice garden, and my MIL helped me can our tomato bunch. (Notice the lack of plural tomato. Damn the e.) So, I make my spaghetti sauce from scratch! This is only the second time I've made it from scratch all by myself, and it turned out pretty well! It isn't great yet, but it is definately coming along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment