Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMG! and SNUGGIE!

Just so you know, it was THIS FREAKING COLD here today:


Also, Hub can, quite frequently, be awfully sweet and remember things I don't even remember I've told him. Have you seen the TV commercials for the Snuggie? The blanket with arms? It is a terribly corny commercial, but the Snuggie itself looked surprisingly nifty. I toyed with the idea of making one because it is just a blanket with arms, really, but I didn't get around to it before Hub decided to be lovey-dovey. He ordered me an extra-large, extra-heavy Snuggie! SNUGGIE!


Also, I've made a resolution...notion...decision? this year to NOT delete pictures that aren't fuzzy. (There's no use to keeping the fuzzy ones, really.) So, in keeping with that, I've saved a BUNCH of photos already from this year due to my Project 365. I'm finding that I don't mind photos of myself as much as I once did. I'm also capturing some funny photos of Hub (i.e. when he falls asleep sitting up). Here's one that I thought turned out super-cute tonight:


Am I not the most adorable thing ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment