Friday, February 20, 2009

Stolen Cuteness

I thought this was cute; so, I stole it from frog. :)

1. Who eats more?
Considering I am the overweight partner in the relationship, I would have to say that I eat more. :(

2. Who said “I love you” first?
Hub did. I don't believe in saying "I love you" until I'm sure I mean it. When he would tell me he loved me early on, I would respond with, "Thank you."

3. Who is the morning person?
Hub is the morning person much to my despair.

4. Who sings better?
He does. Used to be in a band, you know.

5. Who’s older?
He is - by a decade. *snicker* I have great fun by saying things like..."In 1985, I was only five! You were practically having sex! Cradle robber!"

6. Who’s smarter?
He is. Math in the head smart.

7. Who’s temper is worse?
My temper is far worse. If something ever happens to Hub, I'm sure that I'm going to go to jail just because everyone knows how mean I am - even if I didn't do it.

8. Who does the laundry?
He does. It is difficult for me to go down the steps leading to the basement.

9. Who does the dishes?
He does - Unless I miraculously start having a good day.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
It depends on how you're looking at the bed. I sleep closest to the door because I'm more apt to stab someone coming through it.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
Hub's. I'm dainty.

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Hub's.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
I am; although, I have a temper with them.

14. Do you have pets?
Indeed - three cats, one dog, and one goldfish.

15. Who pays the bills?
I pay the rent; he pays the other bills.

16. Who cooks dinner?
We share this responsibility. It depends upon what is on the menu that night.

17. Who drives when you are together?
He does. The man cannot be a passenger without pissing me off. I'm totally a passenger-seat driver, though.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
We don't go out to dinner a lot. He buys me Frostys, though.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
I am. I don't think anybody can out-stubborn me.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I am. I say I'm sorry a lot, which makes me feel like a jack-ass because that means I'm mean a lot.

21. Who’s family do you see more?
His.

22. Who named your pet?
Hub named our oldest cat, Vincent, and our goldfish, Bruce. I named the rest.

23. Who kissed who first?
It was mutual.

24. Who asked who out?
We didn't have an "ask me out" relationship.

Why is it that in every survey, there's a damn number missing?

26. Who’s more sensitive?
I would say I am. I take more stuff personally.

27. Who’s taller?
Everybody is taller than me.

28. Who has more friends?
I do.

29. Who has more siblings?
I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment