Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DUCKIE!

If you've read me for longer than five minutes, you've probably figured out by now that there isn't much going on here during the week. I go to work, come home, play with the dog, and go to bed...pretty much the same thing every day. Epona keeps me entertained, and I think she keeps me from being more depressed than I normally would be in the winter. Today's adventure was DUCKIE! Frog's cats had a duckie, and I think it is cross-generational or whatever because Epona loves some duckie.

I'm also not one of those people who thinks their dog's mouth is gross. Epona wallers on me, gives me kisses, licks my fingers, all of that. I've bit her, kissed her, wrestled with her...I also play the tug-me game with my teeth, on occasion. :) It's all in the name of luv, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment