Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Joe's

Today's adventure was Happy Joe's Pizza. We decided to order lunch in so that we wouldn't have to go out in the cold. The consensus was pasta, and it was decided upon Happy Joe's. The last time I had that pasta, though, I went into a carb coma; so, I opted for a pizza. Since I feel my tastebuds are changing, I even ventured into unknown territory. Lately, I've been craving food with more flavor. I don't really know what that means or why it has been happening, but there we go. So, today, I ordered a Garden Plus Little Joe (Happy Joe's version of the personal pan pizza). The Garden Plus comes with pepperoni, ham, sausage, green olives, black olives, green peppers, mushrooms, and onions. I ordered mine without green peppers or onions because I wasn't sure I could handle the hot-ness. Afterwards, though, I felt I could have handled the onions. (I'm not a pepper fan.) The green and black olives were nice, but I didn't feel the mushrooms added anything to the flavor. They didn't taste like anything. I was pleased with myself for branching out, though.

By the way, everyone looked at me like I was crazy when I took a picture of my pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment