- He cleans the house before he goes fishing.
- He makes super-special cinnamon-sugar-cream-whipped butter to go with croissants he bought just for you to take to work for breakfast.
- He waits until you've gone to work before having the exploding butt. (This is a big one.)
- On days when you're not feeling well, he doesn't complain (much) about making supper.
- He gets your coffee ready every morning.
- On Saturday mornings, he takes the dog out for a walk so you can sleep in.
- He understands that "leave me alone for a bit" isn't an insult.
- He puts blankets over the windows when you have a migraine to block out every possible shred of light.
- He makes plans to go visit people you love, even though they scare him to death, just because you love them and you want to go.
- He finally loves your dog, too.
Friday, April 10, 2009
10 Ways to Know Your Hub Luvs You
In no particular order...