Friday, June 26, 2009

3 Mile - II

Ok.

I had pretty much convinced myself that I was going to start STRONG on Monday. That would give me another few days to think about things, mull things over, and generally freak out mentally. However, the dog woke me up at six o'clock in the morning - AGAIN - and I was just....awake. So, rather than watch tv for the next hour or so, I took her for a walk. We didn't go very far, only 930+ steps, but it is a start, right?

Plus, Ted just bought me a bike. So, I'm going to bike....somewhere....this weekend. Apparently, Monday was a little too late.

(I just calculated. 1000 steps is 0.5 mile. So, by the end of the day, I will be well on the way to starting a mile-training program. I want to go up in increments; so, this is good.)

1 comment:

  1. Keep me posted on all of these physical updates, please. I'm trying to swim three times a week/every other day/whatever, but I've only gone a handful of times. I want and need to, but for me it's the effort from sitting to doing as well.

    ReplyDelete