Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random WEDNESDAY Thoughts

I wonder if Keeley will still let me in? When I blog from my email, it looks kinda funny; so....there....
  • Have you ever noticed how one of your hands is bigger than the other? The hand I write with (right) is bigger than my non-dominant hand (left). My fingers are bigger, and the mass of my hand is bigger. I also have one foot bigger than the other and one boob bigger than the other. What is that about? You'd think that the body would want things to be the same size for equilibrium purposes.
  • I realized something kinda big this morning. I was really jittery and anxious after my appointment, and I was eating just because I couldn't BE STILL. Once I realized that is what I was doing, because I wasn't hungry, I stopped eating. How cool is that?
  • OMG! Favorite things crop is in, like, two weeks! -dancedancedance-
  • Also, can we go back to the random people talking to me at inappropriate times? I know I've discussed this before, but I went to have a mammogram today. And there I am, all in the machine, boob out and squished, and the damn radiology tech wants to "chat." Um. no. I'm exposed, and I don't want to talk about how pretty it is outside. Get your shit together, and let's be done with this. (On the whole, the mammogram wasn't that bad. The "chatty Kathy," however, nearly pissed me off.
That's all I got for now. I got distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment