- I have never been stopped for speeding.
- I have never been in an accident.
- I backed into a parked car when I was eighteen; this is the only "fender bender" I've ever been in.
- I learned to drive in San Diego, CA in approximately 1997-1998 in a Ford F-150. I can drive ANYTHING now.
- I am the third-worst passenger I know, unless I am passengering w/ frog. (#1: Moose. #2: Bear.)
- I was flooded out of my car recently, and it was totaled. (Damn flash floods.)
- I did not get my license until I was eighteen.
- I only missed two on my driver's test.
- My first car was a Ford Tempo that Bear bought for me when I moved to IA.
- My dream car is a bright-pink mini-cooper w/ a chihuahua in the back seat.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Spin Cycle: Driving
I have been trying to come up with a fun story about driving, but I seriously got nothin'. So, here are some not-so-interesting facts about my driving history: