Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAES: The plethora of information

HAES is still rocking my world, big time. I'm actually starting to seek it out now...read more about it than I have been. It is amazing to me how much is out there.

Seriously, if you haven't already, google you some HAES and see how much you find. It is amazing.

The most amazing thing, though, is this: There are a lot of people out there just like me. People struggling to learn to love their bodies. People ready for all of the propaganda to just quit it and leave me alone. I'm ready to love me the way I am now. I'm so ready to learn how to do that. So are a lot of other people, it seems.

For right now, I'm off to buy a book! A HAES book, no less! WOO!

1 comment:

  1. Uneducated soul that I am, I had to google HAES. Interesting stuff; I'm gonna have to read some more!

    ReplyDelete