Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4/21/10

Here's two things I learned today:
  1. When I go off of my clean eating routine, I FEEL fat.
  2. MSG makes me hurt.
Back story:  Today is Administrative Professionals Day / Secretarys' Day (what the hell ever you want to call it).  Our bosses took the entire clerical staff to a nearby Asian fusion restaurant to celebrate.  I haven't had any sort of Asian / Chinese / Thai food since I began eating clean.  Since it was for a celebration, I didn't feel I could decline.  I had every intention of eating something "cleaner" when I got there; but before you know it, I have fried rice in front of me, and I'm shoveling it in.  About halfway through my meal, I started to hurt.  My friend Jaz and I have had numerous conversations about the correlation between MSG and pain, but I'd never had a way to test it.  Consider the connection tested for me.  I hurt really bad right now.  I'm trying to flush it through with water, but I hurt a LOT.

Also, I haven't been doing great on my eating clean over the last couple of days, and I don't feel GOOD.  I feel bloated, icky, and large.  Rotund.  It doesn't make me feel good at all.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment