Monday, April 12, 2010

Journal Prompt 4/12/10

10 things you're grateful for
10. My phone
9.  My house
8.  My journal
7.  My bed
6.  My computer
5.  My altar
4.  My kitchen
3.  My car
2.  My bookshelf
1.  My dog leash


9 people you love
9.  Ted
8.  Jenfrog
7.  Tammy
6.  My dad
5.  My brother
4.  My grandmother
3.  My friend, dev
2.  Mr. Moose
1.  Ted's parents (ok that's two but they are a unit)

8 places you want to go
8.  Spankfest
7.  Wisconsin Dells
6.  New England
5.  Paris
4.  Cairo
3.  Jerusalem
2.  Somewhere without any of my history
1.  A cruise

7 things you can't live without
7.  My dog
6.  My phone
5.  My computer
4.  My refrigerator
3.  My journal
2.  My email account
1.  My job

6 foods you love
6.  A cold apple with peanut butter
5.  Banana mush created by yours truly
4.  Homemade pizza on wheat crust
3.  String cheese
2.  Carrots and hummus
1.  Tuna casserole (with whole wheat pasta of course)

5 scents you love
5.  Lavender
4.  Vanilla
3.  Lilac
2.  Sandalwood
1.  Sweaty man

4 books you have enjoyed
4.  The Red Tent
3.  Cunt
2.  Living Well with Chronic Pain
1.  The Idiot's Guide to Eating Clean

3 websites you visit regularly
3.  Etsy.com
2.  Blogger.com
1.  Gmail.com

2 hopes and dreams you have for the future
2.  Visiting Kansas
1.  Seeing my brother soon

1 of your favorite places to journal
1.  My journal (book)

No comments:

Post a Comment