Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/10

"This is my Vietnam
I'm at war
Life keeps on dropping bombs
And I keep score"

Most bombs that are dropped upon a person are large, loaded with shrapnel, and devastating.  Once in a while, though, a bomb comes by wrapped in pretty packaging and tied up with a bow.  Yesterday, I had one of these bombs dropped on me.  But I am so scared that something will fall through.  I am guarding it so close to my chest because I really want it to work out.  I deserve this.  I am worthy of this.  More than that, someone else thinks I am worthy of this.  And I am so hopeful that this will relieve some of the burden off of my husband.  He deserves this more than any man ever did.  He has stood by me through everything I have ever gone through.  I am pretty sure he is the best man on the planet.  I know that by standards, I've got the gold when it comes to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment