Monday, September 15, 2008

#1 Book

I know...I haven't dont pictures yet. I was going to do them yesterday, but I ended up working last night. I got distracted by the work I was doing. So, business first...

I GOT MY FIRST BOOKING!

I hope that it is the first of many, but I'm so incredibly excited that I could just blow up. One of the nurses I work with graciously took me up on my begging to book a show. I was so freaking nervous on the phone with her that I couldn't remember half of what I was supposed to say - and this is someone I talk to all the time! So, now I only have to get four more shows booked before the date of / on the date of my start-up show. I'm finding that a LOT of people in my area, though, know about Lia Sophia and / or have gone to / are going to parties. On one hand, this worries me a little because my market is a little saturated right now. On the other hand, I'm determined to break through this little hitch in the git-along and make my business a success. Dammit.

1 comment: