Saturday, September 13, 2008

And by the way...

I should not be allowed to take my Ambien and then wander about...

At some point last night, AFTER I took my Ambien, I went out into the hotel, wandered around looking for an ice machine (never found one as far as I can tell), found a vending machine, purchased an apple juice (vaguely remember being pissed off because the machine was sold out of OJ), asked the front desk woman if she had matches after going into a diatribe about how I knew the rooms were non-smoking and I was not a smoker but I had a soothing candle to help me relax and sleep, tried to take video on my cell phone, and managed to take some sort of photograph of myself on my cell phone to send via text to Hub. I have no idea if the photograph I sent to Hub was of the nude variety or not! I do not really remember leaving my room to wander the hotel, nor do I remember coming back to the room and / or getting back into bed. Neither do I entirely remember calling Hub at any point in the evening last night, but I apparently did because I got him in trouble for calling him during the meeting last night after he'd clocked in at work.

Someone really should keep an eye on me after I take my meds...

No comments:

Post a Comment