Friday, September 12, 2008

Rockford, IL

Ok. So, here I am in Rockford. It was only supposed to take me two hours to get from my house to the hotel. It ended up taking me close to three because I never could find business 20, which supposedly takes a person right past the hotel. (It does take a person right past the Clock Tower, which is where the conference is being held. My hotel, however, is a hidey-hole back on another street.) Quite frankly, I have no fucking clue how I got here because I had to ask for directions TWICE on top of the directions Hub printed for me. I do know how to get from here to the Clock Tower, though; although, I have no idea how I'm going to get the fark out of here when it is time to go home.

The hotel is nice enough, though. I have a little kitchenette in my room and a queen-sized bed; so, I'm not going to fall on the floor, and I can feed myself. (Of course, after a three-hour trek in the rain, I totally fucking ordered food.) Plus, I didn't have to find the hotel. Hub found it, paid for it, and booked it. I just had to reimburse him the cash for it.

Now if my food would show up, I could eat, take a bath, and take my damn drugs. *wistful sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment