Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Big Bang

So, they turned on the Big-Bang machine...you know, the machine that is supposed to create the flash of the universe right before it was the universe - only in a controlled manner? Somehow, it seems farfetched to me that any manner of scientist - or even a group of bright minds - can create the big bang in a CONTROLLED way...much less over and over again. Yeah, they want to do it again and again and again...Can you imagine that?

Scientist 1: Oh shit, we only got a little bang. FIRE IT UP AGAIN!
Scientist 2: Hold on, dammit, the switch is stuck.

Or..

Scientist 1: Are there...*squints*...floaty things in the bang goo?
Scientist 2: I donno...FIRE IT AGAIN!

Somehow, this machine completely reminds me of the game Spore, which I would really like to get. I am all about making myself some little alien critters right now.

In other randomness, I ate too much cauliflower this morning, and I think I'm going to blow up. On top of that, I had a banana. Now, I'm gassy with banana-flavored cauliflower. *burp* Also, I have to get rid of these shoes because they smell -really- bad.

I'm going to a training conference thing this weekend (for my Lia Sophia business), and I'm really excited. However, this will be the first time I've been away from Epona (my dog - Collie-Eskimo mix, five months old) for more than a few hours since we brought her home. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment